Sojourn

EmsMom

We just did a one night preview cruise on the Sojourn out of Ft. Lauderdale. For anyone considering Seabourn---all I can say is go for it. The ship was amazing. We have cruised on many other cruise lines and surely Seabourn is top of the line hands down. The suite was huge (about 300 sq. ft.) We had a V6 suite with a lovely balcony, a full sized couch, double sinks in the bathroom, a huge tub and a separate shower. And one of the best things was the walk in closet with drawer space. The food was wonderful as was the staff. They couldn't have been nicer. We really found the entertainment delightful. It consisted of just four singers but they were really good and the show was a medley of songs from the 60s - 80s....happily there was no big band music. We really liked the show and would have liked to have seen more of the two dancers who participated in one number. The bathroom amenities were really nice---for those questioning the quality of these....I used them and my hair never looked better---I brought home what we had left so I could try to buy some for myself. I didn't use the spa but took a tour and it was first class. There was also a sun deck at the front of the spa that you could use all day if you had a treatment that day. It was very nice, quiet and had shady areas. The gym was adequate with quite a few treadmills, bicycles, weight machines and free weights. There was another area for classes and personal training. We will be on the PRIDE in March...can't wait.

Archived