Solstice 12/5/2010 - PERFECT!!!

getagrip

We had a fabulous cruise on the Solstice last week. No complaints about anything at all except maybe a little more live music by the pool would of been nice. All of the staff was great. Cabin (Balcony Deck 10 Fore) was terrific. Never shut the sliders all week!! Food everywhere was excellent. Unbelievable number of choices offered in the Oceanview and the MDR was super.

Ship is gorgeous. Spotless. Nicest we have ever been on. Never felt crowded. When the Christmas decorations appeared overnight it was really a treat. We would sail on the Solstice again in a minute!

Thank you for your brief review. We are on Solstice in mid-Feb' date=' our first time on an S-Class ship, and are really looking forward to finding out what all the hype is about![/quote']

You're welcome. Wish we were coming with you!!!

No complaints about anything at all except maybe a little more live music by the pool would of been nice.

Wow, really? When we went on the Solstice in Sept the band was by the pool every time I went there. I actually felt bad because I was worried the band never got a break. lol

Archived