Deck 14 worries

packie

Hi I am booked on room 14156 just below the Whirlpools in the Solarium.

My Concern is the overhang will spoil our view/light. Also will it be noisy from above?

Has anybody any experience in these rooms or deck 14 either in Allure or Oasis:confused:

Hi

I was just on Oasis (and heading for the Allure tomorrow)and I did speak to a family that was booked below the hot tubs and they demanded to be moved and were placed in a new cabin on the 11th deck with us due to the pump noise they heard all night.

Hope this helps.

I was in room 14278 on my Oasis cruise last January and was not happy with the room. While I do not believe the room was under the hot tubs, I found the balcony partially obstructed and was bothered by a loud intermittent "clunking" noise throughout the week. I would not book a room on the 14th floor again. I am booked on the Allure for the January 9, 2011 cruise and booked a room on the 10th floor. There is an Oasis room review thread on the board that should be helpful as well

I was just on the allure...14th floor. The overhead did bother me. I would have like to see full sun on my balcony so I can sunbathe.

We also heard some banging noises at 5am 2 of the 7 days. It may have been stacking chairs due to high winds.

14216 don't seem to have the overhang like some of the rooms. The ones with the whirlpools above have considerable overhang

Thanks, as this is our 2nd cruise and our 1st with RCI and am so looking forward to it, that like everyone else want it to be perfect....:rolleyes:

Archived