Ziplining in Antigua

jclu6772

I'm cruising on the Summit in April, and looking at the zipline excursion in Antigua. Has anyone done this and how was it? I'm wondering if I should book through Celebrity or book on my own?

I did this excursion (through Celebrity) last week and it was well worth it. It's a bit of a ride to the canopy tour (about 45 minutes), but it was a blast. We did the challenge course afterwards which wasn't bad, but not as fun as the canopy tour. The people there were very friendly and helpful too.

I'm cruising on the Summit in April, and looking at the zipline excursion in Antigua. Has anyone done this and how was it? I'm wondering if I should book through Celebrity or book on my own?

We just got back from the two week cruise on the Constellation and my husband and his brother did the ship's zipline excursion in Antigua and loved it. They said it was a blast and one is 68 and the other is 63!!!! You get a CD at the end with photos and short movies. Well worth the price!

Archived