Cocktail tasting on Allure

My wife and I were on a RCL Alaskan cruise in 2009 and on one of the sea days they had a cocktail tasting/training where one of the bartenders taught us how to mix different drink (and taste them:D). It did cost about 15 dollars, but we ended up with about 6 drinks and had a whole lot of fun. Of course, we were a little tispy during the early part of the afternoon, but hey we we're driving anywhere:cool:.

Does anyone know if they do this cocktail tasting on the Allure? I would love to do it again, it was tons of fun.

Yes, they do! We did a Mojito class in Bolero's one afternoon. The cost was $15 pp, and the bartender (ours was Adrian - and he was fabulous)....teaches you how to make four drinks, and yes, you get all four drinks, plus an extra drink or two if you would like : )

We also got a souvenir glass and certificate for participating. Great fun!!

Yes, they do! We did a Mojito class in Bolero's one afternoon. The cost was $15 pp, and the bartender (ours was Adrian - and he was fabulous)....teaches you how to make four drinks, and yes, you get all four drinks, plus an extra drink or two if you would like : )

A Mojito class sounds like a GREAT class!

I will have to look this up once we board.

Was there only one class during your sailing? How did you find out about it - cruise compass or was it posted earlier?

Anyone lucky enough to get Adrian is in for a treat, he is the best barman in the fleet, and a real asset to Boleros.

:D

So happy to hear that the Mojito class is on Allure! I was looking forward to it on Oasis but never made it there. Hopefully I can try again :D

Archived