Sensational Jamaica Sightseeing?

I will be on the Oasis of the Seas this summer and will be stopping in Falmouth. I booked the excursion Sensational Jamaica Sightseeing through Royal Caribbean, but have not been able to find any reviews under the Ports of Call board so I thought I would try here. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Here is the description from RCI's website:

Depart the historic town of Falmouth founded in 1769, the port flourished for 40 years at a time when Jamaica was the world’s leading sugar producer. Departing in air-conditioned comfort enjoy a scenic 45 minute to one hour drive along the Queens highway through Discovery Bay and Runaway Bay before arriving at Ocho Rios. Board a 90 foot yacht for a special experience in Ocho Rios. Upon boarding, you will be welcomed with Blue Mountain coffee and juices. The yacht then cruises to Dunn's River Falls, where you will have the opportunity to climb the world famous falls. Cruise the coast line on to your snorkeling destination. Once anchored, you will receive snorkeling equipment and instruction from the crew before enjoying the beautiful Marine Gardens of Jamaica. After approximately an hour of snorkeling, re-board the yacht and enjoy champagne, fresh fruit buffet and complimentary drinks (local brands). Lunch will be served at the Shaw Park Beach Hotel.

• 3 months later...

Archived