Premier Parking Tampa

kj304

• 6 months later...

This is from months ago, but just had to put it out there. Someone one else wrote this review on google reviews, but I experienced the exact same thing. Mini-nightmare:eek:

We tried it, thinking we would save a buck compared to the cruise line terminal. Although the parking was cheaper and it sounded great, they completely mislead you about where they were going to park you. We were told that we would be parking a in a parking garage directly across from the terminal, only to find out when we arrived, they were directing us under a highway underpass 3 miles away, took our car and keys and didn't give us a pickup ticket. Just told us to leave the keys in the ignition. Things already weren't looking right, but what was our choices, we had already paid online and the cruise was leaving soon. There were about 30 people standing there all waiting for 1 van. To take you back to the original place they said they would park us. Which was still 1 mile from our terminal that we had to walk carrying all of our luggage. There was no organization or line to get on the van so people were ready to start fighting. People that had been waiting there for an hour were having people who just got their cutting in line and it was getting ugly. When you get in the bus they had you sitting on top of each other. One lady said she wasn't going to let the van leave unless she got on. My wife had to sit on the floor in between the driver and passenger while two other people tried to jump on each other's laps. It was complete and utter madness. I felt like I was a clown in a clown car. This service is a joke, don't ever use it. You've been warned

This is from months ago, but just had to put it out there. Someone one else wrote this review on google reviews, but I experienced the exact same thing. Mini-nightmare:eek:

We tried it, thinking we would save a buck compared to the cruise line terminal. Although the parking was cheaper and it sounded great, they completely mislead you about where they were going to park you. We were told that we would be parking a in a parking garage directly across from the terminal, only to find out when we arrived, they were directing us under a highway underpass 3 miles away, took our car and keys and didn't give us a pickup ticket. Just told us to leave the keys in the ignition. Things already weren't looking right, but what was our choices, we had already paid online and the cruise was leaving soon. There were about 30 people standing there all waiting for 1 van. To take you back to the original place they said they would park us. Which was still 1 mile from our terminal that we had to walk carrying all of our luggage. There was no organization or line to get on the van so people were ready to start fighting. People that had been waiting there for an hour were having people who just got their cutting in line and it was getting ugly. When you get in the bus they had you sitting on top of each other. One lady said she wasn't going to let the van leave unless she got on. My wife had to sit on the floor in between the driver and passenger while two other people tried to jump on each other's laps. It was complete and utter madness. I felt like I was a clown in a clown car. This service is a joke, don't ever use it. You've been warned

Thanks for the post

• 3 months later...

Premier has a lot on Brush Street - DO NOT USE THEM. It took 2 hours to get parked. They leave you on the street waiting for a spot to open up. Small lot and they fill up fast. On our return it took over an hour to get our car out. The cars are triple parked so they may have to move 2 cars to get your's.

Cheap parking but not worth the aggravation!!!

• 1 month later...

We found them through their website in April and chose them because they advertised convenient, secure parking minutes from the port and "Shuttles run continuously to and from the port every 15-20 minutes from 7am-3pm". With such low prices, why park anywhere else?

I'll tell you why. We prepaid for a 10:30 AM reservation and arrived on time. Rather than driving in to a garage, everyone was forced to line up under an overpass outside their *dirt lot*, while waiting to be admitted because "the passengers are lingering on their cruise". We didn't get to park until noon and then had to fight for a spot on one of two shuttles that showed up to take all the waiting customers to the port.

When we returned, we waited over 90 minutes at the port with all of the other Premier customers while no shuttles came. I personally phoned 4-5 times and was told each time that shuttles were on the way. Other customers eventually walked a mile to their lot. We eventually hired a taxi (at our expense). When we got there, we found the next bunch of victims lined up under the bridge, being told that we were just loitering too long on our cruse.

There wasn't a person amongst us who wasn't kicking themselves for choosing to park with these crooks.

• 1 year later...
trying again, has anybody ever heard of or used Premier Parking in Tampa. do you have any feedback on them?

Do not use this lot. Terrible. My party of 5 was left stranded at the terminal with many, many other people and had to take a taxi to get our car after waiting for well over an hour in the hot sun. We paid $25.00 for a van to hold us all. The attendant tells you to call a Manager to complain. All you get is an answering machine from "Sue" that tells you she will call you back in 24 hrs......that was 4 days ago and 3 messages left and no call. It was a very frustrating experience.