Inside Spa rooms on Dream

dotheyes

What info are you looking for? Myself and my boyfriend stayed in an inside spa cabin, deck 11 just last month! We loved it! I would definitely recommend them simply for the access to the spa facilities. If you aren't going to spend any time there and can save money not being in a spa cabin I wouldn't recommend it. Definitely have to be a spa lover like us to take advantage of the spa cabins. It was so nice to have our own access just steps away to the spa, and the different decor was nice but it wasn't THAT different.

Any specific info you may want just let me know!

Megan

What info are you looking for? Myself and my boyfriend stayed in an inside spa cabin, deck 11 just last month! We loved it! I would definitely recommend them simply for the access to the spa facilities. If you aren't going to spend any time there and can save money not being in a spa cabin I wouldn't recommend it. Definitely have to be a spa lover like us to take advantage of the spa cabins. It was so nice to have our own access just steps away to the spa, and the different decor was nice but it wasn't THAT different.

Any specific info you may want just let me know!

Megan

I heard you get special amenities, and they have special terry robes and slippers. I think I read somewhere you could keep the slippers is that true.

Did you go in the thermo pool; does it have steps or a ladder. (I don't have the strength to lift myself up a ladder)

Looks like on the deck plans that there is an elevator just for the inside cabins

just any info is helpful.

Megan

I'm curious. We were on Deck 6 and just purchased an access pass to the Spa. As far as I could tell, we had the same access anybody with the Spa cabins had just had to ride the elevator or climb stairs to get there. Does being on the spa floor give you after hours access or anything like that? The pass with our balcony cabin was a much better deal -for us at least. We got a tour and chance to sign up for appts on day one. Just checking to see what the advantage might be to booking a spa level cabin

we did the inside spa cabins in March. yes you get a different robe and you do get to keep the slippers. some extra creams, lotions and the like of the special spa brand. a few free classes. The biggest plus for us was the fact that they are completely non-smoking. We only paid slightly more than the other inside cabins (much less than the cost of the weekly spa pass) We would definitely do it again.

Yes, there is some special shampoo/moisturizer/conditioner, and a nice smelling spray for the room. Also, the robes are different and you do get to keep the slippers, but they aren't really the best of slippers. We still use them but they are pretty disposable-looking but still a nice addition! We went to the thermo pool at least once every day, it is steps, no ladder, very easy, although I found the last step a bit of a drop but I'm pretty short and often find this in any pool/whirlpool with steps. I can't see it being any challenge to you, especially because there is a rail there!

Being in a spa room does not give you after hours access, if you have a pass you can do everything we did! It's just that there is a separate stairs/elevator in the spa rooms area that are much more private. Warning though the elevator is VERYYYYYY slow, it's supposed to be a more calming then for fast travel. If you aren't staying in the spa cabin you would just use the normal elevators and go on into the spa!

Megan

Archived