Looking for Miracle Funtimes 8 day Eastern Caribbean.

CPandJP

Would like to see the Funtimes for the Miracle 8 day cruise to Grand Turk, HMC, and Nassau? I have checked on John Head’s Blog and there isn’t any of this 8 day cruise out of New York. Also Goggled it and had no luck finding it there either!

Just got back from the July 1 sailing. We don't save the Funtimes, but if you have anything in particular you're curious about, it's still fresh in my mind.

They do all of the standard Carnival activities, Bingo, Hairy Chest, Galley Tour, Ice Carving demo, Past Guests party, Shopping demonstrations. One think they did different is no art auction, they were just selling off their "floor models," at very good prices. Those "Seriograhs" (code word for "poster") that they usually sell for hundreds of dollars at auction could have been purchased, in frames, for a tenth of their auction rates.

i don't suppose you know what the 8th menu was? I can find the carnival menus for all 7 night cruises but want to know what they add for an 8th night...and where in the normal rotation is it put in!

thanks

I'm sorry, but after an 8 day orgy of consumption, all I remember was it was my last chance to have chocolate melting cake.

I might have had some kind of sea food newburg or pasta with clams & shrimp, I did have both of those meals towards the end of the cruise and they definitely were'nt on night 7 because it was a formal night and I ordered the Chateaubriand.

Another food observation: I rarely order lasagne because it's "cheap food" and I like getting seafood when I'm on a cruise. The first night I ordered the spinach lasagne as a starter and it was fabulous! It was probably around 2000 calories with all the cream and cheese but wow - it was an unexpected delight.

One thing they did that I haven't seen before is they put sushi on the lido buffet next to the salad bar. Every night around 6PM we'd have a little sushi and cheese with our drinks at the pool, then hit the hot tub which was usually pretty deserted by then.

Archived