Help! Majesty- SOV Deck 9-Snippet of Ocean?

Okay.

I am going to beat this dead horse.

Many thanks to DougP who answered, among others, a previous post about this. DougP posted pictures but was on Monarch of the Seas and knew exactly what I meant. He was in Cabin 9032 and showed the view out window of Deck 9. He mentioned some cabins have a bit of straight down to ocean view rather than totally blocked down by life boat. I know you can see straight out, but I also like to look down at water. Just me. I might miss a giant squid or something.:)

Okay. Has anyone stayed in cabin on Majesty of Seas that was on Deck 9 that had view in between (sort of) lifeboats where you could see down to water.

Why don't I just go to lower deck? Because I like the larger cabin and can't talk hubby into balcony on next deck. We are currently in 9054. DougP said I might be lucky to be near elevators forward, I believe.

Any comments? I promise on my honor to write review when I return and report all. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Thanks, as always.

I know on the Sovereign,there is a gap of the lifeboats by cabins 8034,8036,8038....8534,8536, and 8538............so I would imagine the cabins right above those on deck 9(9032,9034,9036,9532,9534, and 95346) are the ones you would be talking about..................

Archived