Another Price Drop

CRUISE4JANE

Hi everyone. There is another price drop on Fare Viewer (Summer is on Sale-PG reduced, plus upgrade). Check it out. It may work for you. My price dropped $170, but my daughter's didn't. Now I am wondering if it is because I have a balcony for 3 and she has a balcony for 4. :confused:

Just got on the phone with Carnival Support after talking to my PVP (who said it could be a maintenace problem). They really couldn't say what happened (yeah right), but the price drop said Summer is on Sale and under it, it said PAST GUEST RATE REDUCED UP TO $100 PLUS UPGRADE. The price was $2327 for a Balcony. After doing research on this Fare Viewer, I came up with an OV for 3 for $2327, but get this, it said underneath PAST GUEST RATE REDUCED UP TO $200. It didn't even list upgrade. Some kind of glitz must have happened. Oh well, no price drop :mad:.

That $100 off past guest + upgrade rate was showing online the other night and when I called for a price adj it was not showing up on their screen.

Because she could see what I was seeing on the website, she contacted a supervisor who contacted another supervisor, who said the website is correct but their system info is wrong.

They gave me the adjustment.

Archived