Captain Marvin's

peggisue

Has anyone used Captain Marvin's lately? We have used them three times in the past, but I don't see their name mentioned much. We are looking to book for our March 2013 cruise and don't want a boat with a bazillion other people -- we will be having a group of 8. Thanks

I haven't cruised with him but did email him questioning rates and such about a month or so ago. He responded with a list of boats and prices so he is still in business. We haven't decided yet who we want to go with though. We really prefer a catamaran but can't find one darn it!

We are booked with him for our cruise in December. I did a lot of research and the reviews were good, they also were very responsive to my questions and my needs.

My family of five is doing two excursions in one. We are starting out going to the turtle farm and Hell and then from there they will take us to get a boat to stingray city and then snorkeling. They were the only company that was able to make all of this work for us.

I can let you know after our cruise in December how it goes.

I haven't cruised with him but did email him questioning rates and such about a month or so ago. He responded with a list of boats and prices so he is still in business. We haven't decided yet who we want to go with though. We really prefer a catamaran but can't find one darn it!

I am going with Stingray Sailing dot com because they have a catamaran. They were highly recommended by someone on my rollcall and a few recent reviews here have been good also.

They have been very responsive to my emails since I had a few changes. If you really want a catamaran, I would check them out.

Thanks for all of the information on Captain Marvin's. We have used them three times in the past and were always VERY happy with our excursion. I was just curious if they were still around because their name isn't mentioned very often. I think that I will go ahead and book our March trip. Thanks again for all of the info.

Archived