Flight Changes

i've booked on the dream 13-27th July next year flying from Glasgow. When I had a look about the Thomson website this morning I saw the flighs had changed to TBA (to be advised) currently the times are the same :D but the airline is in doubt. Can they do this and who might the airline/time be?

Ae you originally booked on the 1692 departing at 1430? On there timetable, it's showing as being rested by Thomson Airways. For cruise passengers, Thomson prefer to use there own airline as they have direct contact from Cruise Ops to airline Ops (both based at their head office in Luton I believe) in the event of delays. If it is changed, it could however go one of 2 ways. If its a complete charter then Thomson pay for the whole aircraft and have all Thomson passengers on so you will get you selected seat. If however it's a part charter, you may not in which case you would get a refund.

Archived