Stateroom for Three Guests

islandsailing

Has anyone been in a category B3 or B4 stateroom with three guests? There will be three guests in our party and originally I was told that it would be a king/queen with a pull out sofa bed. Recently, I was informed that it was three twin beds with a bunk bed that unfolds from the wall! Does any one know exactly what the room configuration is for three people? Does the sofa open into a bed at all?

One more question: Are the outlets configured for North American electrical appliances namely a curly iron?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

You know,

These wonderful people here on the Boards will probably give you all the answers that you seek, but if I were you, I would be banging on the doors of my TA until HE/SHE gave me the answer to such a question. You are paying LOTS of money for this service so should not be reliant on the services of an (albeit well informed) third party!

Has anyone been in a category B3 or B4 stateroom with three guests? There will be three guests in our party and originally I was told that it would be a king/queen with a pull out sofa bed. Recently, I was informed that it was three twin beds with a bunk bed that unfolds from the wall! Does any one know exactly what the room configuration is for three people? Does the sofa open into a bed at all?

One more question: Are the outlets configured for North American electrical appliances namely a curly iron?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

We stayed in a triple B4 cabin last year. We had a double bed and a pull out single sofa bed. The sofa bed was thick and very comfortable to sleep on but it does block anyone from getting on the balconey while its open. the electric in the cabins is North American.

Brad

Archived