Mandara Spa

martyap

Another question from someone new to NCL:

We are sailing on the Breakaway out of NYC next December. We took advantage of a balcony B3 to a mini suite/balcony MB upgrade. If we wanted to move up to a SPA mini suite the cost would be $705 for the cabin.

My question is this: Can anyone tell me about the Mandara Spa? Part of the description from NCL is: The thermal suite's setting is equally tranquil with unobstructed views of the ocean. Guests will enjoy 13 heated loungers, a vitality pool, whirlpools, sauna, solarium, and steam room.

That might be nice for a few hours leaving out of NYC in December:eek: but maybe not $705 nice. According to NCL access to Mandara can be purchased separately and the price they quoted was $30pp a day or $199 for a couple for the week.......better than $705.......

Appreciate any insight into Mandara? Spa mini suites vs. regular mini suites? I believe this has been available on other NCL ships. Thanks!

We spent a lot of time in the spa on Epic, we had a balcony and bought the week passes which I thought cost us $150 a piece but not sure.

For Breakaway we move to a spa balcony because it was only $100 more then the GTY mid-ship. Might be a little smaller but we spend nearly zero time in the room

Archived