Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas Wedding 2014

jegr11814

Hi There,

I am getting married the day of sail on the Liberty of the Seas leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I will be having a reception after the ceremony. Any tips or advice?? I will be having about 150 guest and 50 of our guest will be joining us on the cruise after the celebration.

I would love to see pictures of previous cruise weddings, centerpieces, cakes, dresses, etc... I need all the help I can get.

Thank you!!

Edited by jegr11814

Hello,

That is quite the guest list. My best advice for you if you want to have that many people at your wedding is to save allot of money. You can average a cost of 50 dollars per person. I am getting married in 59 days on Royal Caribean and i will post a great review with pictures! Stay tuned!. They is also some great reviews from past Royal brides in the last year that you can search.

Megan

Thank you for your advice.

I look forward to seeing pictures! What cruise will you get getting married on?

Also, where will I be able to find the pictures of past Royal Brides from this year? I am only able to find pictures from like 2 or 3 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
HI

I am renewing my vows on the Liberty of the Seas March 10,2014 at sea.

I would also like to hear of any wedding/renewal reviews out there ;) I have not found any.

When in 2014 are you getting married?

Gisela

Hi Gisela!

I am getting married in November 2014

Have you figured out what you will be doing for your centerpieces?

• 3 months later...
Hi Gisela!

I am getting married in November 2014 :)

Have you figured out what you will be doing for your centerpieces?

Hi

Sorry I did not respond earlier I Just saw this post.

I just completed my final call. I am renewing my vows and picked the royal devotions package. When I first booked many many months ago, they did not let me confirm the date & time (renewal packages) But in my final call, we were able to book the date I wanted and choose my ceremony & reception location. We are doing both the ceremony and 1 hr reception at Olive or Twist. I did not do any centerpieces for the reception Just hoping the view will be enough decoration. Since its only 1 hr I don't want to spend too much time setting up. Just ordered the cocktail hour and a 8" cake. I am 30 days away so I will take lots of pictures and let you know how it went :)