Any La Casa En La Playa Pics or New Reviews?

trvlgrl422

Hi! I am thinking about doing the Carnival excursion La Casa en La Playa. It looks like it has great reviews. Does anyone have any pics that they can post? Is it worth it? I have been to Nachi Cocom and loved it there, but want to try something different.

Hi! I am thinking about doing the Carnival excursion La Casa en La Playa. It looks like it has great reviews. Does anyone have any pics that they can post? Is it worth it? I have been to Nachi Cocom and loved it there, but want to try something different.

they have a FB page with photos and info

I've got this place booked also. After reading all of the great reviews from people that have been there, it looks like a must do excursion. All reviews have been 5 star and not one negative about the entire experience. I can't wait.

We are booking this also. My husband totally surprised me by saying this was the "excursion" he wanted to do in Cozumel. Some of the reviews said to bring plenty of tip money. How much is enough? Do we tip at the end just before we leave, or tip as we go along? I want to do the right thing and not appear to be too much of a rookie! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Adult daughter & I did this 2 weeks ago. Just amazing! The beach house has a kitchen and chef who is cooking snacks and lunches ALL DAY. He is great and will let you help if you want. The bar is located upstairs with a great deck over looking the ocean. The bartender makes any drink you want to order plus plenty of shots. There are 3 or 4 servers who will take your order and deliver to you beachside. There is a mens and a ladies bathroom complete with showers. You can eat and drink on the beach or at 1 of the many tables and chairs set up inside or outside the house on the lower or upper deck. Free snorkel gear is there to use. The service is outstanding. There were 25 total the day we went. Everyone mixed well and we had an outstanding time. There was a tip jar on the bar. We tipped $40 at the end of the day. We highly recommend.

• 1 year later...

I have the first one booked and just saw the Rocky Shores one. We are going without kids this trip so adults only sounds great. Do you get the same things as the main one? There is a price listed for kids so I was thinking it's not adults only. Any insight on the experience would be great! TIA.