Treetop Zipline or Segway Tour?

4vacations

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone ever have been on these excursions? I am tossed between these two. I have never ziplined or rode a segway. I would be happy doing either one. Any help would be appreciated!

We have not done the segway tour, but we have zipped at the TreeTop Adventure Park in Dennery. We choose the zipline at TreeTop over the zip at Morne Coubaril Estate in Soufriere or the Rainforest Sky Tram Park in Babonneau because the zip at TreeTop offers the highest and longest lines in all St. Lucia. We zipped on 12 lines with the longest line extending up to 800 feet. We had combined the zipline with the challenge course and rainforest hike to Errand Falls. The actual zipline itself, took us 1 1/2 hours to complete.

You are required to wear gloves and breaking is achieved by pulling down on the line. Keep in mind that some of the zipline platforms are high and require you to climb stairs to get up to the line--so I would not recommended this if you have mobility issues.

To read my review and see photos of our zipline experience in St. Lucia, check out my review on Trip Advisor and/or watch my youtube video:

Review with Photos: "Awesome Day from Start to Finish"

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g1959515-d1417315-r118179567-Treetop_Adventure_Park-Dennery_Dennery_Quarter_St_Lucia.html

Video: Ziplining at TreeTop Adventure Park, St. Lucia

(Length 3:03)

If you have questions or require any clarification about TreeTop Adventure Park, just ask!

Archived