Tauck Danube Reflections

musicmommy23

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are sailing on Tauck's MS Savor for the Danube Reflections cruise on 8/9/14. This will be our second river cruise with Tauck although we have done quite a few land tours with them. Tauck prices tend to be higher than other tour operators but we have found them to be well worth the price. Tauck is truly a "first class" operator and you truly do get the most bang for your buck. They have knowledgeable guides onboard and then they arrange for a local guide to accompany them in the various cities. Tauck goes out of their way to accommodate any special requests. When we toured with them in Italy my husband requested no cheese on any of his meals and from the first lunch till the end of the trip he never had to deal with cheese. It may sound like a small thing but it's things like that is why Tauck is our choice in tour operators. I know for sure that you won't be disappointed.

Joyce

We are sailing on Tauck's MS Savor for the Danube Reflections cruise on 8/9/14. This will be our second river cruise with Tauck although we have done quite a few land tours with them. Tauck prices tend to be higher than other tour operators but we have found them to be well worth the price. Tauck is truly a "first class" operator and you truly do get the most bang for your buck. They have knowledgeable guides onboard and then they arrange for a local guide to accompany them in the various cities. Tauck goes out of their way to accommodate any special requests. When we toured with them in Italy my husband requested no cheese on any of his meals and from the first lunch till the end of the trip he never had to deal with cheese. It may sound like a small thing but it's things like that is why Tauck is our choice in tour operators. I know for sure that you won't be disappointed.

Joyce

I have to agree 100%....Tauck is truly all inclusive and doesn't nickel and dime you to death. Local guides are quite good and IMO worth every dime of your fare. We are doing their Italy tour in a couple weeks as well as the Belgium river boat tour next spring. 1st class company and wins many prizes for service. Go to the Tauck message boards on their web sights if you have any questions or meet fellow travelers.....Have a wonderful trip....I'm jealous for I would love to return to the Danube.