Just got back from Fantasy

PrissyOne

I'm very happy to hear that others on this same cruise did not encounter the same problems. :) Like I said in a previous post, I'm not letting anyone with an attitude ruin my vacation. I will just move on to someone else for assistance if I feel I'm not being treat well. On our Sensation cruise, we were treated so umbelievably well, we felt like royalty! :)

I'm not going to let one or two people's experience ruin my cruise or make me have any doubts about my future sailing! I'm looking sooo forward to this cruise.....nobody or nothing will change that! Can't wait for October!!!!!! :D

My Husband and I are also sailing on The Fantasy on Sept.1, so I am glad to know the ship will not be in dry dock! This is our first cruise and our 4th anniversary, so I am finally glad to hear some people have some good things to say about the Fantasy. I was getting worried that we might have made a mistake to sail on this ship. Would love to hear from others who have sailed The Fantasy and their expereinces.

Archived