Room 8104- Enchantment of the Seas

Has anyone ever stayed in the room? When I booked it I thought it was a panoramic ocean view room , but when I googled it to see the set up the room it was a large port hole window. :confused: Does anybody know wht this would occur? or have pictures of the room? Thanks.

Stupid question how do I go about doig that?

When the beds are sumushed together, does it feel like a queen or just two twins that are touching?

It depends on how good the mattress pad is that they use to cover both mattresses and how good the mattresses are to begin with. I have had some that you didn't even feel the transition from mattress to mattress then others...well it was just that bad. The beds when together are wider than a standard queen.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you can indicate your bed preference when you check in. I would really like the beds separated because it seems more comfortable to have your own bed than to share;).

Yes you can. You can request your preference when you book. If it not the way you want it when you get to your room you stateroom attendant will make the change for you!:D:D:D

Yes you can. You can request your preference when you book. If it not the way you want it when you get to your room you stateroom attendant will make the change for you!:D:D:D

Do the stewards introduce themselves to you? That was one thing we thought was lacking from our Carnival cruise.

We've got 2 of these rooms booked for Spring Break! From my understanding (explain by the RCI rep), not only are the windows larger, but the room is bumped out to be the size of a balcony room, plus the space of the balcony, making the room larger overall as well! We are super excited. Hope you have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were in room 8104 just last week! The room is very similar to the picture, except the bed is by the window. I liked the ledge by the window, it was a nice place to sit with cup of coffee in the morning. The only thing I didn't like was that the window was covered with a tinted film.

• 1 month later...