Private Guide for DRF and Maybe a Bit of Snorkeling?

The Klev

Mates:

Now that the search here function eludes me, I am asking this question to you as I've never been to Ochos Rios. My better half and I would like to hike DRF on our own time and maybe do a bit of snorkeling off a beach for an hour before we embark.

Can you collective recommend a trustworthy private guide company that we can hire for the day (with approximate cost?)

We'll be in port between 10 and 5

Thanks!

Alan K

I had luck just getting on a minibus to go to DRF at the port. It was inexpensive and fun. We were hesitant about the climb, but it was significantly less strenuous than we expected. We didn't need to book an operator to get there or back. Yay for water shoes, though!

We did snorkel later that day (but we were in port earlier than 10) and had plenty of time to do both as well as some shopping. Our snorkel trip was through the ship, so I can't recommend an independent guide for it.

my friends just got back and they used knowjamaica tours with Marva and Javia Shaw and they said they really liked them a lot. She said that Javia was very informative and felt more like a family member than a tour guide She also said if you book through their website you save 10%.