RCCL Legend of the Seas April 16 TA

mrf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Roger & Martin,

My husband Dan and I are on this cruise and the one after, the 8 night Norwegian fjords cruise. We booked the transatlantic last summer, and the fjords one when RCI had their $1000 off airfare sale when booking a balcony.

We're from Westminster Maryland. Celebrating our 25th anniversary together this year, but only two years legally married.

See you on the Legend!

Ken

Hi Roger & Martin,

My husband Dan and I are on this cruise and the one after, the 8 night Norwegian fjords cruise. We booked the transatlantic last summer, and the fjords one when RCI had their $1000 off airfare sale when booking a balcony.

We're from Westminster Maryland. Celebrating our 25th anniversary together this year, but only two years legally married.

See you on the Legend!

Ken

Hi Ken and Dan

Martin and I will be there for both sailing...and thinking about booking the May 10th as well. Congrats on your 25th!

See you in the Diamond Lounge? :cool:

RCI doesn't have an official happy hour, but there will be something on the messsge board regarding "friends of Dorothy" and their meeting place and time. And those in the Diamond Club will meet in the Diamond Club Lounge during their daily Happy Hour.

Can't wait!! :cool:

We'll be on an 8 day before on the Independence. We couldn't wait any longer :rolleyes:

Legend of the Seas- INFO

We were on the Legend for over 40 days

CON:

- Really bad outdated gym equipment :mad:

- Small steam/Sauna :rolleyes:

- Staterooms are still outdated

- The I-PADS in JS CAT and above--rarely work correctly

PROS

- NEW Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge [great area on DECK 9]

- NEW Complimentary Park Café

- NEW Chef's Table - [in main dining room]

- NEW Chops Grille

- NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine

Edited by MiamiLatins

Wow, you were on the Legend for 40 days? Cool! Since Dan retired the end of 2012, I've been planning cruises, and searching for cruise bargains. Last year we were on four cruises. Two on the Grandeur, and two on the Vision. The transatlantic on the Vision was a bargain that I found. A 13 day with oceanview cabin for only $316.50 cruise fare each. I hunt for bargsins like that all the time and let my friends know about them.

We saw the Legend in December when we were on our second Grandeur cruise. They were both refurbished in 2013. And yes, the Legend is one of the first of the Vision class and I had heard that it had a small gym, steam, and sauna.

We did a transatlantic on the Vision last October, the first sailing after it was refurbished, and though the main areas looked great, the cabins were still a bit outdated. But not as good as the Grandeur. The Vision had a really nice Steam room and Sauna, something I do enjoy. The Legend has that great sitting area behind the fitness center though, right?

Well, each ship has its good points and its bad ones. Still I prefer that size ship and the next one up. They both have those Solariums while the bigger ships don't.

Ken and Dan

Yes, the Legend has that sitting area in the back.

You were on a few cruises with friends of ours....the famous blazing Grandeur and the Vision TA.

BTW, there are several other guys on this cruise, but I guess they haven't had time to write something :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: <QUEENS>

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this cruise!