Liberty of the Seas 3340-3348 & 3640-3648

RCCL's website shows these cabin #s. The deck plans here on this site do not show them and most the other online websites do not show them. What can you tell me about these cabins? I'm guessing they were added on in 2011. Do they have regular picture windows as the other oceanview cabins?

I tried looking at a photo of Liberty and counting the outside larger windows and appears to me that those end and smaller windows appear. Although these cabins are considered mid-ship, these cabins at one time were built in unoccupied dining room space.

This is strictly a curiosity question. Hardly in the room anyway! Nothing much to look at on a 4 night cruise & one stop in Cozumel where we're going to be spending most the day on the beach!

• 4 months later...

We also have one of these cabins booked (3640) and were also wondering about the window and overall size/location/etc of the cabins, as it does appear they were added on as part of the drydock. Did you end up saying in one? How as it?

• 7 months later...

I am also looking for information on these staterooms. If anyone has stayed in these newly added rooms please post a photo. It does look like the windows are as large as in the adjacent MDR. Would like conformation on that. Also would like to know if there is a sewage smell in this area of the ship.There are public rest rooms nearby and one deck up.I did notice this on the Indy last April before entering MDR on deck 3 and 4. Thanks for your help CC members:)

WallyP

• 1 year later...