Viking Cruise Packet?

iwanderafar

From what other cruisers have reported in the past, 2 to 3 weeks prior to sailing. Why don't you have your TA contact Viking and see how the documents are coming along for your sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

From what other cruisers have reported in the past, 2 to 3 weeks prior to sailing. Why don't you have your TA contact Viking and see how the documents are coming along for your sailing.

Thanks Nana. I've contacted my TA but I haven't heard back yet and I was just wondering what the time frame was. I appreciate the quick answer.

We received our package about 3-4 weeks before our cruise which will start on April 25th. It came to our TA who forwarded it on to us.

If you want to see what is in the package without your specific cruise and flight information included, you can go to the Viking website and click on My Trip...then About My Cruise...then Itineraries at a Glance...then select your cruise. We did this so we would have an idea of what the optional excursions were ahead of time so we could research which ones we wanted to do. Of course your actual cruise package will have the most current info and your specific details but I like to get a general idea of what's going on ahead of time.

Enjoy!