FOS Suite questions...

Besides size and having a separate dining area is there a huge difference between the Owners Suite and the Grand Suite? There is quite a bit of a price difference between the two. Do you get the same concierge service and amenities for both? On our last NCL, we got to go through separate lines with the Concierge service. Can you do this on RCCL? Its only going to be the hubby and myself on this cruise.

Besides size and having a separate dining area is there a huge difference between the Owners Suite and the Grand Suite? There is quite a bit of a price difference between the two. Do you get the same concierge service and amenities for both? On our last NCL, we got to go through separate lines with the Concierge service. Can you do this on RCCL? Its only going to be the hubby and myself on this cruise.

Same perks.

OS has full size dining table inside the stateroom. OS has separate shower and bathtub, plus a bidet.

We were in an OS on the Liberty last year.

My DH said he thought there was a lot of wasted space. The one thing we liked better in the GS was the shower/tub combo. The OS had a really large tub which iis a total waste of space for us. It only left room for about a 30" shower. My DH is 6", 185 lbs. and it was too small for him. We've never seen such a tiny shower in a suite before. Because of that alone, we would get GS in future (after two weeks, we were both bruised from handicap bar inside shower).

Now, if the OS had a true separate bedroom, that may be different. But the bedroom area had the curtain to separate the two rooms and I'm pretty sure the GS had the curtain too.

Enjoy!