Inside rooms on the Epic

donstan

Can anyone advise me about getting an inside room on deck 9 on the Epic. Will it be too noisy and how about the room size that says its 128 sq. ft. Ihave never gone on Norweigan, always traveled on RCCL or Celebrity with inside rooms

Can anyone advise me about getting an inside room on deck 9 on the Epic. Will it be too noisy and how about the room size that says its 128 sq. ft. Ihave never gone on Norweigan, always traveled on RCCL or Celebrity with inside rooms

Having stayed in an inside room on the Epic (we usually get a balcony) I can tell you it was fine - but we tried a short 4 day cruise inside first just to see if we would freak out without any windows:p It was a very port intensive cruise in the Med. and worked fine for us.

The key to noise is to check to see what is above and below you (as you most likely know). If you have cabins above and below, then you will have no noise issues on Epic. But if the dining room is above or below or the exercise room, or the dance club, then do not be surprised if you hear some "noise" at different times of the day. We never stay in any cabin that has any of these issues as I am a fairly light sleeper.

I stayed on Deck 9 forward inside and it was fine. We did the Eastern Caribbean in 2012 so we didn't spend much time in our room. The room was cozy but it didn't feel like a sardine can. If you get forward cabins on that deck you can hear a little bit of the shows playing (blue man group more than others) but it was only noticeable if it was dead silent in the room and it stopped around 10 pm.

Hope this helps!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk