Dune buggy tour recommendation

crpurv59

We did this about a week after they opened so I don't know if the prices are the same……

we paid @ 90. a person. We were taken way up into the mountains for some stunning views, into the mud pits for some "dirty" fun, down to the beach to clean off (well as best as you can), then to a resort for a quick snack/drink and a better rinse off, then thru the jungle on the way back. It was a lot longer than I thought it would be and oh-so FUN ! Worth every penny !

We actually did this tour while on a one-week stay on Roatan.

Also, I think it depends on what day you are there….. they have 15% off on certain days. In third world countries - its all about supply and demand.

If you fill out the reservation form they will respond with price.

FYI: We had a tour booked with them for September and they cancelled in April.

I'm not sure they are still operational.

Edited to add: There have been no new trip advisor reviews since April (one in June but they visited in November) and their FB page has had no updates since April.

Edited by stl_figment

FYI: We had a tour booked with them for September and they cancelled in April.

I'm not sure they are still operational.

Edited to add: There have been no new trip advisor reviews since April (one in June but they visited in November) and their FB page has had no updates since April.

Hmmmm I am Facebook friends with one of the waiters from Infinity Bay from when we stayed there…… I will ask him if he knows anything. Hope its still around - they were awesome !

If you find anything out, let me know. I'm just curious as we were highly disappointed that our excursion was cancelled.

We still haven't decided what to do instead, but I'm sure we will enjoy our day no matter what we decide.