booked FTTF, now what? (re day of cruise and on cruise)

NolaZach

Should we get there early? How is the boarding done? I know we are after the platinum and diamond guests. But say the ship is already boarding when you arrive, is there a special line?

Do you get special boarding passes?

Or do you have to make sure you are there when called or you miss the perks.

Also say we have late dining, but I saw a perk was that you have dining preference, so could we then switch to an early dining on some days?

Just new to this and I have been searching, but can't find specifics.

Also, as soon as we board we can go right to the cabin?

Should we get there early? How is the boarding done? I know we are after the platinum and diamond guests. But say the ship is already boarding when you arrive, is there a special line?

Do you get special boarding passes? Your boarding pass and sign & sail card will be noted as FTTF. If you arrive after boarding has already commenced, in most ports there is a special line -- they will direct you. Also, be sure the porter puts the special FTTF tag on your bag, as well.

Or do you have to make sure you are there when called or you miss the perks.

Also say we have late dining, but I saw a perk was that you have dining preference, so could we then switch to an early dining on some days? No, you have to stick with your dining assignment. FTTF just means that you can have priority reservations at those for-a fee venues, such as the steak house.

Just new to this and I have been searching, but can't find specifics.

Also, as soon as we board we can go right to the cabin? Yes. Your luggage will be delivered first, as well -- we had ours by about 1:00

See in red

We had fttf on our last cruise and yes there was a separate line. All other lines had 20-30 people in them we were the only ones in the fttf line, so even if you dont arrive early you still don't have to wait in a long line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

For us, when we get FTTF, we do get there early, between 10 and 1030. So, we are boarded after the Platinum/Diamond/Suite people but before the main group of people. You will be placed in a separate area from the rest of the main group and called prior to them. I have never been to a ship after FTTF has boarded but I would make an assumption that you will be able to board in the current group.

I don't think you can switch back and forth between dining times. If you want to do this, do YTD, then you can choose when you want to eat dinner.

Yes, once you board, you can get to your cabin and drop off your stuff instead of having to carry it around during lunch.

Also, if you need to go to Guest Services during the cruise, you can go to the Platinum/Diamond/FTTF line and not the general line.

Plus, you get priority tender boarding (leaving the ship) if you have any tender stops.

Lastly, you also have priority disembarking (with Plat/Diam) if you want to leave the ship when it able on the last day.

Hope this helps.

Steve