Zip Lining!

Kao2293

Hello Everyone!

Anyone been zip lining in St. Thomas or Antigua? Both ports offer it and I am having a hard time deciding. Heard Trunk Bay is awesome in St. Thomas but heard Valley Beach is good in Antigua. Opinions?

We did it in St. Thomas. It was really fun & the views were awesome. Everyone who worked there was super nice & we met an employee from our home town!

The bus ride up was an adventure.

Thank you for replying! I am just nervous to pick St. Thomas because I heard the beaches are better!

We ziplined in St. Lucia. It was rain forest-y. I haven't zip lined in either country you're asking about, but I recommend it a ton! (sorry I'm not a huge help but just want to say good choice on choosing to zip line!!)

Still greatly appreciated!! :D

We've done both and we were not impressed with St Thomas. Antigua has about 13 zips, a challenge ropes course, bridges, tree houses and walkways. Their staff, I think they call them Rangers, are excellent, very professional, knowledgeable and great fun! Its in the rainforest and you can get a taxi to take you down to Valley Church where there's some great beaches. Carnival do a great Zip & Beach tour which includes both!

Memory says there are 9 zips in Antigua. The challenge course at the end really is a challenge. Only for the young and foolish or very fit seniors. I made it to the end but have now decided I don't want to join the Marines.

• 2 weeks later...