Radiance Class Royal Suites

rwil111

Just noticed that Radaince Of The Seas and Brilliance Of The Seas Royal Suites are smaller than those on Jewel and Serenade. Radiance and Brilliance have an extra Grand Suite on the hump.

Was this part of the original construction or were the Grand Suites added later.

I also noticed when Radiance was in port last week the Royal Suite balcony seems to have a divider within its own balcony ie not one continuous balcony. Is that correct.

Just noticed that Radaince Of The Seas and Brilliance Of The Seas Royal Suites are smaller than those on Jewel and Serenade. Radiance and Brilliance have an extra Grand Suite on the hump.

Was this part of the original construction or were the Grand Suites added later.

I also noticed when Radiance was in port last week the Royal Suite balcony seems to have a divider within its own balcony ie not one continuous balcony. Is that correct.

There is only 1 Royal Suite on Radiance class ships. The other suites are classified as Owners Suites, Grand Suites and Junior Suites.

Hi there. I just got off Radiance and I was next to the Royal Suite in GS 1556. It looks as though the RS has a balcony divider to separate the bedroom end and the living end.

Thanks Tazza - That confirms what it looked like to me.

• 2 months later...

How was this room? We have been on many RCCL cruises before and this is our first to a non Caribbean climate. Taking my wife and two teenage girls. Any tips? We leave the day after my older daughters graduation in June!!!

• 1 month later...
Hi there. I just got off Radiance and I was next to the Royal Suite in GS 1556. It looks as though the RS has a balcony divider to separate the bedroom end and the living end.

I am booked in this cabin on an Alaska cruise in Augusst. Just curious whether there are any issues with noise from the Centrum at night or the game room adjacent. Is this a good GS or should I consider another GS?

I am booked in this cabin on an Alaska cruise in Augusst. Just curious whether there are any issues with noise from the Centrum at night or the game room adjacent. Is this a good GS or should I consider another GS?

I didn't find noise to be an issue. As soon as your cabin door is closed, it's basically silent. Plus, the bed is closest to the balcony and as far away as you can get from the front door. It shouldn't be an issue and you will love the location of this cabin! Can't overstate how convenient it is.