Carrying Wine

snowflakesb

I know this has been done to death, but I can't seem to find a thread with an answer to my question.

I understand that I can bring a bottle of wine onboard with no corkage fee, but for any other bottles there is a corkage fee, that's fine. However do I bring that into the dining room, and will they keep it for me in the dining room for the next night. I don't fancy having to carry a bottle around with me every night before dinner.

Thanks in advance

Yes

Sometimes the waiter will not charge a corkage fee. We usually bring a case of wine on board, purchase a bottle or two and bring our own along. Last three cruises we were not charged, passed the corkage fee onto the waiter as a tip.

On the Boarding Pass it states that any" additional bottles of wine beyond the one that we are allowed to carry on will have a charge of $15.00 corkage fee per bottle." How they make the decision at the different ports to charge or not is a "crap shoot" from what I am reading. Good Luck!!

To actually answer your question, yes they will store it and give you a reciept for it. They did that on the CB last month for me
In addition, you can eat at a different restaurant the next evening and your bottle will be brought to you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app