Premium Bottled Water Package

trenter33

Has anyone bought the Premium Bottled Water Package? And yes I know that the water is free, so why buy the package. We drink bottled water and that's all we drink. So any information would be great. Will will be on the Eclipse on December 13th and the 18th.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi TRENTER33,

The Premium Bottled Water Pkg includes all varieties of Bottled Waters sold on the Ship... Still - Spring - Carbonated - and Flavoured

All the well known Brand Names are included.

I have not it as a stand alone, but was pleased with it as part of our bigger Premium Alcohol Pkg

You will not be alone in drinking Bottled Water... Many do for a wide variety of reasons while on the ship (used to it... No strange tummy upsets - preference in taste - have health issues with Desalinized sea water - convenience for taking ashore etc). So you won't find a lot of judgement over this choice I think

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Has anyone bought the Premium Bottled Water Package? And yes I know that the water is free, so why buy the package. We drink bottled water and that's all we drink. So any information would be great. Will will be on the Eclipse on December 13th and the 18th.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we bought it recently on Silhouette. It includes premium sparkling like Pelegrino and regular water like Evian, fresh OJ, non alcoholic frozen drinks and premium cofee and tea from Al Bacio. We really like the package and found it totally worth it.

we bought it recently on Silhouette. It includes premium sparkling like Pelegrino and regular water like Evian, fresh OJ, non alcoholic frozen drinks and premium cofee and tea from Al Bacio. We really like the package and found it totally worth it.

Sorry, but your description does not match up with the Premium Bottled Water Pkg which the OP inquired about. Premium Bottled Water Pkg ONLY includes waters

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_water_tab/onboard/asrPanel%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_water

Cheers!

Sorry, but your description does not match up with the Premium Bottled Water Pkg which the OP inquired about. Premium Bottled Water Pkg ONLY includes waters

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_water_tab/onboard/asrPanel%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_water

Cheers!

Just off the Equinox two weeks ago. Had the Premium Water Package. Includes only water. If you like to drink bottle water, especially sparkling water, it is worth the money.