Reservations on Cruise Documents do not match Cruise Planner Calendar

bb215

I have made several modifications and added new reservations throughout the last few weeks, but I just noticed that my Cruise Documents do not match my most recent Cruise Planner Calendar. My credit card has been charged for the specialty restaurants I booked, and they are on my "Calendar" but it looks like the Cruise Documents have not been updated? I am sailing next week, so I am hoping that the ship has the correct reservations in its system. Anyone have the same experience?

Yes. We are sailing on 1/23 and the same thing happened....Cruise Documents do not match our Cruise Planner/My Calendar. We called RCI and were assured that everything was OK and that the reservations on My Calendar were correct. We were also told that it would be a good idea to print all the reservations shown on My Calendar and bring it with us on the cruise.

If I were you, I would call to confirm your reservations with RCI and also print out your My Calendar resrvations and bring them with you on your sailing.

Sailed 12-1-2014. Warning.....document everything. My prepaid reservations were lost as well as all of the other entertainment and dining reservations. I was informed on board the systems aren't interfacing and have caused reservation issues. We were accommodated BUT not on the evening's we originally coordinated our dining and entertainment schedule to compliment each other. Also, a another point of interest-if you prepay 3 specialty dining venues or more, you will receive an OBC for 30% of the total. NOTE: will not get OBC until you have dined in all three or more of the specialty dining venues. Jamie Oliver's, was quite good and the service was also very good. Chops, the food was okay and the service was okay. Many mistakes were made on our order. I went as far to document paperwork for the Visa card I used to prepay months in advance (just in case of what happened).