Food & Beverages on Rays, Reef, & Rum Point Tour

tarheelmjfan

I thought there was a posting with more details about the lunch, but maybe this was it. I felt if they had these to chose from, the other selctions must be good too. I know there was another post woth more about the food selection...Enroute to Rum Point, they took our lunch orders so that our meals would be ready upon our arrival (this gesture was much appreciated!) The food was wonderful - my husband had the fish and chips and I had the Spicey Grilled Mahi Mahi wrap which was delicious. We then had an hour or so on the beach before heading back.

We will be using them in Nov on the victory.

Thanks for the reply. :) I read that post, but would love more details. I'm especially interested in the drink offerings & when they're offered. My DH & I are going on this cruise alone. This will be our 1st trip without our son in 12 yrs. DH wants to live it up a little. ;) This includes tropical, alcoholic beverages, which we don't normally have. I think he wants to recreate our early 20's. :rolleyes: I just hope I'm up to it! :eek: BTW, we're also going in Nov., but we'll be on Celebrity's Century.

Hi, we are using Nativeway in October, and I had emailed asking for a list of what is available for lunch and here is her reply:

<<There is a big variety to choose from, at lunch. You can select: grilled chicken, grilled fish, conch, salads, burgers, and more.>>

While on the boat they have water and fruit punch. At lunch, you get iced tea or water with your food, but they have a bar where you can purchase alcoholic beverages and I suppose you can drink as much as you want while you are at Rum Point on your own dime. Hope that helps.

They give you a menu of many choices including burgers, chicken sandwiches, wraps, mahi mahi sandwiches, salads, etc. etc. You can definately find something you like, and the food is good. The drinks are what was said before....water and ice tea, but you can pay for whatever you want at the bar there. Here is a link to the menu at the Wreck, but I believe we were given a few more choices than what is listed here.

http://www.eandbcaymans.com.wreckbarandgrillmenu.jpg

Thanks, all for the help. :) Unfortunately, I'm still in search of. :( My DH really wants an excursion with an open bar. :rolleyes: Since this is our 1st trip w/o our son, & the last time we had a mixed drink was a couple years ago, I'd like to try to humor him.:o

Thanks, all for the help. :) Unfortunately, I'm still in search of. :( My DH really wants an excursion with an open bar. :rolleyes: Since this is our 1st trip w/o our son, & the last time we had a mixed drink was a couple years ago, I'd like to try to humor him.:o
We did the rays reef and rum point tour last week. It may be just as well that all liquor is not included. The trip back after the beach takes a bit and is there is any breeze at all the boat rocks a lot. The last thing I needed was alcohol!!:( Live it up after getting off the tour!!

Good point on mixing alcohol & rough seas. :eek: DH would like to go to an all inclusive & lounge on the beach all day at every port. That would be great, but there doesn't seem to be any offering day passes at the ports we're going to. :( I would like to take an excursion & he wants to relax, drink & have fun. I'm just trying to find a happy medium, since we probably won't go w/o our son again for quite awhile. I found Jolly Rogers cruises, but that looks like all party, no excursion, which isn't for me. :o Thanks for all your advice. :)

Archived