My Quantum review is up!

ChristieNJ

Thank you so much for such a thorough review - and so sorry that the "bug" hit your family.

Since obviously you spent more time in your cabin than you planned - were there enough television choices to help past your time or is everything pay for view?

Were your cabins ready when you boarded - after your visit to the WJ? Time?

Thanks so much for your help

Hello! Glad you liked the review :) There were more choices than on past cruises, but still nothing to write home about. Then again, I'm not a big tv watcher at all so don't go by me lol. But yes, there were definitely more choices than on past cruises. Plus there are pay per view movies that cost $11.99 each. However, those were free to us when we were quarantined.

When we went to check out our cabins on Deck 6, there was a sign that said the cabins would be ready by 11:30, and we actually opened the doors at 11:35. I don't know if this differs by floor, since I had heard others' cabin weren't ready until 1:00 or so.

Hope this helps! :)

***Christie***

You mentioned a giant swing in 270, can you explain what it is? Going on this ship March 29. We are from the DC area.

It's a giant swing hanging from the ceiling in Two70...it's very cool! Below is a link to a short YouTube video I made with my daughter and I on the swing :)

***Christie***

Great review. Thank you for sharing your experiences and sorry to hear about the family illness.

I am eating these up (pun... not intended at first) as we are doing our honeymoon on the Anthem, so I'm really curious to see how the Quantum experience is shaping up. If they get the bugs out of the IT and the dining service situation settled I think we're going to have a blast.

When we went to check out our cabins on Deck 6, there was a sign that said the cabins would be ready by 11:30, and we actually opened the doors at 11:35. I don't know if this differs by floor, since I had heard others' cabin weren't ready until 1:00 or so.

I believe it does go by floor. When we boarded, the person who checked us in had told us the cabins were all ready. Rather than lug everything upstairs to find out if that was true, a couple of us just took the stairs up to find out. The times on the signs got later as you went up by deck, and ours (deck 9) was 1 pm. Didn't go higher than that, so am not sure if anyone had later times, but I think their announcement that all cabins were ready came over the PA system a little before 1.

Great review. Thank you for sharing your experiences and sorry to hear about the family illness.

I am eating these up (pun... not intended at first) as we are doing our honeymoon on the Anthem, so I'm really curious to see how the Quantum experience is shaping up. If they get the bugs out of the IT and the dining service situation settled I think we're going to have a blast.

By looking at the info that's available so far, if you already think you'll like Quantum, then chances are you will love Anthem! These are amazing ships! Yeah the tech bugs were a bit annoying and I didn't end up being thrilled with Dynamic Dining, but there was still so many amazing things about that ship that we couldn't help but love it! Congratulations on your wedding and I hope you have a great cruise! :)

***Christie***

Edited by ChristieNJ