New York Excursion

paynete

We are on the celebrity summit for the bermuda 7 day cruise in June 2015. We are interested in the New York City tour and airport transfer. Has anyone ever done this excursion? Approximately what time will we return to the airport? I'd like to start looking for airfare but want to leave time for this tour.

Thanks!

Teresa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We did it last summer. We had a 3:30 flight out of Laguardia and as I recall we were dropped off with no time concern (maybe 1:00 or 1:30, something like that).

You do get off the bus a couple of times (at Ground Zero and at Grand Central Station) but it's mainly a bus tour and transfer.

I would also have a backup plan, if you decide to book this excursion. I had this booked for my July Bermuda cruise, and it was canceled due to lack of interest. We did not have a backup plan & ended up spending way too many hours waiting in the airport. I guess it made sense that nobody was interested in this excursion, because most people were locals who drove to the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks we are booking 4:30pm so we should be fine.

We did it last summer. We had a 3:30 flight out of Laguardia and as I recall we were dropped off with no time concern (maybe 1:00 or 1:30, something like that).

You do get off the bus a couple of times (at Ground Zero and at Grand Central Station) but it's mainly a bus tour and transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app