Carnival legend questions

I am taking my very first cruise next month on the legend and have read alot of info on here that the cabins only have 1 power point. We are staying in the vista suite, does anyone know if they have more than 1? Also power boards..... do they all get confiscated or only if they have surge protectors? would I maybe be better off with just a double adapter or something with usb ports. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Forums mobile app

I had one power point which I used for my laptop. I charged my phone, tablet and camera off my USB.

It is correct, they may confiscate surge protected power boards but plain power boards are okay. Having said that I took a surge protected power board with me but never used it. Do you know how hard it is to find a power board these days without surge protections. My Bunnings store doesn't sell them.

I went in December. They asked when checking in luggage whether you had power boards.

I recommend taking an Arlec Vertical Double Adapter $2.65 at Bunnings. I put mine in my shoe in luggage and didn't get confiscated

The power point sits right on the bench so I had difficulty charging my electric shaver because the cord pressed against the bench. The vertical adapter meant I could charge two things but I mainly used it for the elevation from the bench

Don't forget that is 1 aussie powerpoint. There are US 110v power points as well. Can't remember how many. If you read the fine detail on the label of your phone/laptop/tablet charger you will see it accepts from 110v to 240v AC. All you need is an adapter between the two types of plugs/sockets. You'll find them for $1 on ebay or about $5 from Dick Smith/ Jaycar/Officeworks.