Royal caribbean flight

alfie1963

Don't know if I should post here but sorry if it in the wrong place.we have a package booked with return flights from heathrow to shanghai with Singapore airlines and beijing back to heathrow with British airways I have just logged on to singapore airlines to manage my booking and now it's only showing return flights with British airways the same on British airways website it seems my out going flights have disappeared should I contact airline or royal caribbean,also has this happened to anyone else.

Don't know if I should post here but sorry if it in the wrong place.we have a package booked with return flights from heathrow to shanghai with Singapore airlines and beijing back to heathrow with British airways I have just logged on to singapore airlines to manage my booking and now it's only showing return flights with British airways the same on British airways website it seems my out going flights have disappeared should I contact airline or royal caribbean,also has this happened to anyone else.

If it is part of a package arranged by RCI, I would probably try them in the first instance. They have a flights department who should be able to help.

If you don't get answers from them (which is likely), then perhaps go to BA.

Good luck! :)

Just got of the phone with the flight department :mad: out going flights had been cancelled :mad:I had already booked our seat which by now would have gone as these was upstairs in economy 2 seats :mad:waiting now for them to get back to me:mad:

We'll I was put on hold for 50 mins today somehow my out going flight got cancelled and they was reassigning it I now have lost my 2 seats I had booked upstairs,but it was back on the Singapore website at last seemed ok.but no to good to be true now disappeared again just showing return flight :mad:looks like another long phone call being put on hold 2 morro as they don't respond to any emails.