Best private tour of island

Lola1210

Trying to decide between what private company to book for an island tour. I am already snorkeling in two other places. Not sure if I want to snorkel again. Is Jalousie Beach good for just swimming? Also, does Cosol tours go to the Botanical Gardens? Thank you!

My wife and I used Stannis Taxi Service for our St. Lucia excursion earlier this month and were very satisfied with it. We went to the Diamond Botanical Gardens and had lunch overlooking the Pitons. He has good reviews on this board.

• 3 weeks later...

Check out Island Man (Kurt). I just used him on February 19th and can't speak more highly of him. He will take you wherever you want. He does all the tours himself, provies drinks along the way and is a very safe driver. Very reasonable prices.

• 4 weeks later...
Check out Island Man (Kurt). I just used him on February 19th and can't speak more highly of him. He will take you wherever you want. He does all the tours himself, provies drinks along the way and is a very safe driver. Very reasonable prices.

We have him booked for our stop in just a couple weeks! We're really looking forward to him.

• 5 months later...

I went to Island Man's web-site and filled out the "contact" form but when you click on 'send', the form goes blank. I tried again & again the form goes blank. There is no way to tell if it goes through. I don't want to send them bunches of copies but am wondering is anyone else has experienced this? Did it go through??

Thanks!