Getaway October cruise 10/17/15

bradleyk

This will be my 3rd cruise line. I've sailed once on both Carnival (2003) and Royal Caribbean (September 2014). I am really looking forward to trying the freestyle dinning, also I think my wife will enjoy that the dinning rooms are set up more like restaurants than banquet halls. I would be just as happy eating with a table of new people. I'm that guy that will strike up a conversion with you while waiting in line, while my wife is more reserved and shy. Lol. Opposites attract right?!

So are there any out there that have booked or are thinking about booking this cruise? Our roll call is pretty light so far.

Edited by bradleyk

We just got off the Breakaway for a 2 night getaway. This was our first time on NCL. We have cruised RC and Disney. Our first time trying freestyle dining. While we liked it, we much prefer having seatings for dinner. Like you stated, I felt like I was just in any regular restaurant - it did not feel like a dining experience. We like eating with other people and have cruised with just us or a group of people.