Chef's Table questions`

Weeziblu

I've been reading reviews and drooling and I"m fairly certain I'd like to try to book a spot on our upcoming sailing. But a few questions remain...

1. From what I've read, it appears the entire experience lasts approximately 4 hours, is that correct?

2. Is there a dress code? Or, when you've done the Chef's Table, how are the guests typically dressed?

3. Is there a particular night that it is usually held?

4. I can see that the experience opens with champagne. Is wine served throughout the meal and is it included in the price or do you order as you like from the wait staff?

Thanks so much... looking forward to our first chef's table experience!

Its last about 2-3 hours, we dressed nice as you would going to dinner but not formal night. I think you have to wear certain shoes because you walk through the galley. The pair wine with each course and it is included in the price. You also get a group picture with the captain at the end. It is an awesome experience and we will do it every time. By the way you do not leave hungry. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

I've been reading reviews and drooling and I"m fairly certain I'd like to try to book a spot on our upcoming sailing. But a few questions remain...

1. From what I've read, it appears the entire experience lasts approximately 4 hours, is that correct?

2. Is there a dress code? Or, when you've done the Chef's Table, how are the guests typically dressed?

3. Is there a particular night that it is usually held?

4. I can see that the experience opens with champagne. Is wine served throughout the meal and is it included in the price or do you order as you like from the wait staff?

Thanks so much... looking forward to our first chef's table experience!

I'm going to be doing an in depth picture review of the Chef's Table in my review, but to answer your questions.

1. Ours lasted almost 4 hours, I felt it would have been better had it been closer to 3.

2. Dress code is closed toe shoes, men wore jeans or pants, women wore pants or skirts or dresses.

3. Ours was on the 4th night.

4. They serve a white wine and red wine and they are refilled throughout dinner and is included in the price.