Chef's table

frostburgern

My wife emailed the md at the steakhouse on the pride to make reservations for our upcoming cruise. She emailed back very fast and asked us if we wanted the chefs table for free in the MDR or in the steakhouse for $75 dollars. We told her we wanted the pay table but now I'm curious what this free one is in the main dining room. I was hoping someone on here could fill me in please. :)

My wife emailed the md at the steakhouse on the pride to make reservations for our upcoming cruise. She emailed back very fast and asked us if we wanted the chefs table for free in the MDR or in the steakhouse for $75 dollars. We told her we wanted the pay table but now I'm curious what this free one is in the main dining room. I was hoping someone on here could fill me in please. :)

Neither of those make sense to me. We have done 4 Chef's tables and they have been held either in the galley (Breeze), disco/night club, or library. It has always been $75 pp and worth every penny. Maybe there's a language barrier, I don't know. But never fear, you can sign up day of embarkation, and I do believe there is a link on John Heald's carnival.com blog page to request reservations for Chef's table.