Celebrity Equinox Apr. 27th transatlantic

Sailorboys2

• 1 month later...

Ken here. My husband, Deane, and I along with 2 friends (bill and gary) are booked. We are from D.C. I am just (finally) finalizing our shore excursions, having booked a tour of the Alhambra in Granada with a tour group--SpainDayTours, but probably the rest thru Celebrity. Still haven't decided on what to do in Cadiz. we look forward to meeting you, perhaps we can meet at the Martini Bar the first evening. Let us know if you would like to do so.

Best,

---Ken and Deane

We will be there, MB, between 5:15-5:30 as we are in the early dinner seating. Looking forward to the cruise! Are you staying in FLL before the cruise? We spend a week or two there every winter so could give you restaurant ideas. Deane

Hey Deane-

I wish we were flying in early, but we r taking the red eye on Sunday and will board right away. Thanks for the offer however. We are only staying one night in Barcelona too, and then flying home. Will you be spending extra days in Spain? We at least try and stop by the martini bar. It's a little early for us. We are usually there around 7 or 7:30. You have cruised before I'm guessing? I'm looking forward to the days at sea.

Hi,

This will be our 9th Celebrity cruise plus 2 additional Cunard cruises. A Cunard TA was our first cruise.

We stay in Barcelona 2 extra days as part of the package we purchased from Online Vacations. it includes the flight back, too. Great deal!

I take it that you are in the late seating so we could drop by after diner and before you go to dine.

Since it is leaving from FLL, I assume there will be a number of gays on board. We have met people on cruises that our now our Friends.

Can't wait to get on board..

Hi Deane. Haven't seen many postings from other gays, so we will see. We are eating at Blu, and we usually have dinner around 8. We will be on board right away. We will probably be boarding about now a week from now. What are you doing in Lisbon? I think we are signing up for the full tour, which includes Sintra, and Cascais. This will be my first time in Portugal. We were on equinox a few years ago and loved it

you must be in Aqua class if you dine at Blu. We have never been fortunate to book Aqua. I know sometimes the price is not much more than CC. Getting anxious to get on board.

We are going on a similar tour in Lisbon tour with a large group from the roll call that booked with an independent company - SpainDayTours. This will be our first time in Portugal, we have been to Bacelona before.

Meet up with you soon. Deane