Must dos on the Conquest?

erinmarie424

Been on several Carnival cruises, but we have stuck mostly with the older Fantasy-class ships without the bells and whistles that are in store for me on Conquest in a few weeks. First stop will be at Guy's - what other things should I put on my Conquest bucket list that I've missed out on on the other ships?

Been on several Carnival cruises, but we have stuck mostly with the older Fantasy-class ships without the bells and whistles that are in store for me on Conquest in a few weeks. First stop will be at Guy's - what other things should I put on my Conquest bucket list that I've missed out on on the other ships?

Fish and Chips, my favorite! and it is rarely busy on embarkation day which was our first stop after dropping off luggage :)

Fish and Chips, my favorite! and it is rarely busy on embarkation day which was our first stop after dropping off luggage :)

Thanks! The Carnival website this is "for a fee" - I had assumed this was included.... can someone with recent experience let me know?

From Carnival website:

Fish n' Chips

If you fancy fish, have we got the casual spot for you. At Fish n' Chips you can enjoy a delightful variety of hot and cold seafood favorites like cajun-barbecued octopus salad, ceviche, crisp fried oysters or cider-batter fried fish fillets served with hot, fresh chips (which, by the way, are actually fries). Since eating fish without a tangy dipping sauce is practically against maritime regulations, choose from tangy tartar, sweet chili, English mustard and more.

The Details

Meal Time:Lunch Menu:Lunch Cost:included-with-cruise.ashxIncluded

Enjoy!

Fish and Chips was SO awesome! I absolutely loved the fried oysters.

Our favorite thing (not sure if they still have it) was the bean bag toss competition they had on sea days. It was so much fun to have a few drinks and compete with fellow passengers.