Daily Programmes- Carnival Capers

Conte Biancomano

Hello Everyone,

Back from Carnival Liberty. Had a great time, every stop except for Cannes was ace, though I was disappointed with some aspects of the cruise itself. Though the comparative lack of entertainment and activities of any kind on most days compared to previous Carnival cruises and recent cruises with NCL and Royal Caribbean is the least of them, I thought it'd be nice to see some more typical daily programmes from Carnival (it could've been so quiet on most days because it was assumed that everyone would be ashore, it being Europe and all, with an older crowd, too). Does anyone have any to show? Carnival Valor, Carnival Miracle, and Holiday are of particular interest to me- but it really isn't anything urgent.

BTW, our cruise director was John Heald. I believe this is the 3rd or 4th cruise I've had with him as cruise director. He's still funny, but he didn't do as much as most cruise directors do- he wasn't really out there during the day, just appearences at shows and the like- and on tv.

Archived