Carnival Miracle: Post Dry-Dock

dsquared2

I just don't understand why she didn't get the full 2.0 upgrades like the Pride did in their recent dry dock.

Such a shame.

Andy

It seems the Pride was the "test subject" for the Spirit class getting these. If that is worth it, it seems they'll consider in years to come.

I asked why the Miracle didn't get a SeaSide Theater movie screen and he said it was a last minute decision :/

I wish they wouldn't screw over ships of the same class!

I think they license Guy Fieri's name/brand, Hasbro's, etc. They are probably being cautious to make sure the investment pays off.

Well it certainly has been paying off on their other ships. On the Breeze there was always a line for Guy's burgers. I was hooked on the tacos and sushi for lunch and the breakfast burritos was my go to breakfast.

Well it certainly has been paying off on their other ships. On the Breeze there was always a line for Guy's burgers. I was hooked on the tacos and sushi for lunch and the breakfast burritos was my go to breakfast.

Yeah :) On the Liberty in August and it was amazing. However, it seems thanks to the limited space on the Spirit class and the different type itineraries associated with different types of cruisers (notice how all of the ships getting Guy's, Blue Iguana, Pool Movie Screen, etc. don't go to California, Alaska, Canada, etc. they're basically all Eastern/Western/Southern Caribbean!).

I think the "clientele" on the Spirit sailings are different enough that they are cautious. Notice how the Pride got all of these and it's now sailing the Caribbean haha. I think once that goes well, it should seep into the other Spirit class ships over time. Apparently the Spirit is next in August?

Idk, I'm just a passenger haha

Yeah :) On the Liberty in August and it was amazing. However, it seems thanks to the limited space on the Spirit class and the different type itineraries associated with different types of cruisers (notice how all of the ships getting Guy's, Blue Iguana, Pool Movie Screen, etc. don't go to California, Alaska, Canada, etc. they're basically all Eastern/Western/Southern Caribbean!).

I think the "clientele" on the Spirit sailings are different enough that they are cautious. Notice how the Pride got all of these and it's now sailing the Caribbean haha. I think once that goes well, it should seep into the other Spirit class ships over time. Apparently the Spirit is next in August?

Idk, I'm just a passenger haha

If it was on ships sailing the Caribbean, the Victory would have it! So would the Paradise.

If it was on ships sailing the Caribbean, the Victory would have it! So would the Paradise.

They can only do upgrades to so many ships at once :)

As you've seen, it's a fairly slow rollout. Also, they need space (Paradise)! Victory definitely deserves it, that would be.....Victorious.

They can only do upgrades to so many ships at once :)

As you've seen, it's a fairly slow rollout. Also, they need space (Paradise)! Victory definitely deserves it, that would be.....Victorious.

Paradise does have space for some of the upgrades. It can get the typical burger bar in the lido replaced with Guy's, and add the two alcohol huts next to the pool. I'll analyze the deck plans later, and maybe edit it. ;)