Should Elite status show in my reservation?

judyzoo

Where are you looking? When I sign on to Celebrity's site, the landing page (the one listing upcoming reservations) shows my Elite status. No individual reservation page does though.

It should be printed on your xpress pass. This will let you use the Elite line for check-in which is generally one of the shorter ones (depending on the cruise).

If you get to the ship and don't have elite benefits (not printed on your card, wrong coupons, etc.) then let the CC host know and they'll correct it.

Where are you looking? When I sign on to Celebrity's site, the landing page (the one listing upcoming reservations) shows my Elite status. No individual reservation page does though.

It should be printed on your xpress pass. This will let you use the Elite line for check-in which is generally one of the shorter ones (depending on the cruise).

If you get to the ship and don't have elite benefits (not printed on your card, wrong coupons, etc.) then let the CC host know and they'll correct it.

Thanks. I do see it on the website, but not on my Xpress pass. Any idea where on the Xpress pass it should be? (Maybe it's there and I'm just not seeing it).