Question about balconies on the PRIDE

roxierox

We are looking to cruise on the Pride with our very best friends. We cruised on the Magic with them this past November and had adjoining balcony rooms. So of course the balcony divider could be opened which was great! In looking at the deck plans of the Pride I don't see many adjoining rooms - which is no big deal. My question is though - if the rooms are next to each other can the divider be opened on the balcony? Is there any way to know from looking at the deck plans when we choose rooms?

We are looking to cruise on the Pride with our very best friends. We cruised on the Magic with them this past November and had adjoining balcony rooms. So of course the balcony divider could be opened which was great! In looking at the deck plans of the Pride I don't see many adjoining rooms - which is no big deal. My question is though - if the rooms are next to each other can the divider be opened on the balcony? Is there any way to know from looking at the deck plans when we choose rooms?

My TA told me that most can be opened, although there are some that cannot.

You'll need to go to guest services early and ask for it to be opened.

We have done this. You must have one person from each room go to guest services to make the request, I guess to prove you both agree. Keep in mind, one room's window will be partly blocked by the open door, cutting their view and light some. Not huge, but then again, it wasn't my room. :rolleyes: