Viking Star July 11, 2015 St Petersburg Tour

Tiki1947

We (6 of us) are doing a "private" tour with Alla very similar to their 2-day Imperial Slendors with Faberge with, for me, a very important modification. In case you're not aware of it, most of the Hermitage's Impressionist and post-Impressionists Paintings have been moved to another building and the group tour does not include it. We have modified "Imperial Splendors" to include a visit to this building. We would love to have a few more travelers join us but would still like to keep the group small maybe adding at most 2 more couples. If you are interested you can go to http://www.alla-tour.com, look at the Faberge group tour for an overview of the tour -- but remeber it doesn't include the Impressionists --- and get in touch with Anna. I think, perhaps, the best way to do this is to book the tour (there's a "booking" button at the bottom) and then send them a message saying you want to join Mary Beth's private tour. With 10 people the price is very similar to the group tour but lunches are extra. You can communicate with me via this thread.

Please post private excursions under the roll call section of CC.

If your cruise does not have a roll call already you can start one.

Thanks, Kathy. I'm new to Cruise Critic and find this website quite confusing. I need all the help I can get.